Rental Industry's Leading Submersible Pump for over 30 years
Outstanding quality features:
- Submersible pumps with Powerful Vortex action generated by a hydraulically balanced abrasion resistant multi-radial vane impeller.
- Specially designed structure to reduce risk of clogging and choking at impeller vane.
- Simple easy maintenance.
- Extremely low amperage draw.
- Rugged cast iron body.
- Oil filled shaft seal allows for periods of dry running.
- Designed for heavy duty drainage applications: Construction, Rentals, Civil Engineering, Industrial, Agriculture and Aquaculture.
- Removal of water/slurry out of trenches, underground pits, manholes, building basements, puddles, water transportation, filtration, silt removal, irrigation and much more!
- Power Cable
Heavy-duty cabtyre cable is designed to withstand harsh conditions in various types of working environments. Very low replacement cost.
Automatic reset type thermal protector, embedded at the neutral/start point of the motor winding to protect the motor against overheating due to overcurrent/overloading during pump running.
The driving force of the pump, is designed to give a high level of efficiency & torque. Class F (155C) Motor installation.
- Shaft Seal
Very reliable double-face Silicon Carbide mechanical seals are used to ensure longer service life.
Powerful vortex action is brought about by an efficiently designed radial vane type impeller. With this design, it greatly reduces the risk of clogging at the impellar vanes. The clearance between impeller and suction cover is not as critical as in the case of a conventional centrifuge type impeller where enlargement of clearance means a considerable drop in the performance of the pump. Wider allowable clearance means larger solids & fibrous substances can be pumped without clogging. Hence, this type of impeller design offers longer wear & tear, service lifetime.
- Casing & Suction Cover
Made from light-weight rubber-lined steel plates for better resistance against corrosion and abrasion.
The castform strainer has bigger throughlet holes. As a result of non-clog vortex action, the pump is able to pump out larger solids and fibrous-form substances with-out choking.
- Hose Coupling
Specially designed to allow the user to choose either to pump vertically or horizontally by a mere switch of the connection angle. (US40A, US75A)