WORLD’S SMALLEST ENGINE DRIVEN 70 CFM SCREW COMPRESSOR
“SMALL INVESTMENT, BIG RETURN”
X AIR SC70 skid
The remarkably light, quiet and compact size of the
X AIR Compressor, weighing only 242 lbs is ideal for service vehicles. It fits through the smallest of openings, yet is powerful enough for the largest of jobs. Ideal for impact wrenches sandblasting, breakers, rock drills, cut-off saws, painting, chipping hammers, graffiti removal, post drivers, nail guns, staple guns and much more.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- X AIR oil injected rotary screw features a new rotor profile derived from the very latest compressed air technology, resulting in an extremely durable, efficient and high performance air end.
- MONITAIR continuously variable idle control gives you very fast throttle response for power on demand. Engine idles until power is required, making it very economical.
- Airflow & pressure are constant & continuous, no need for an air tank.
- Automatic shutdown systems protect against low engine oil and high temperature of air end.
- Temperature gauge, pressure gauge & RPM/Hour meter.
- HONDA OHV engine features low noise & vibration, fuel efficient, durable and outstanding reliability.
- Ease of Maintenance: over 20 years of market experience has confirmed extremely simple & low maintenance costs.
- This powerful compressor (SC70) can operate a 90 lbs class breaker & doesn’t need to be towed; creating a powerful package.
Specifications SC70 SKID
|Rated output m3-min. / cfm||1.98 / 70|
|Rated pressure bar. / psi||6.9 / 100|
|Pressure range bar / psi*||5 – 8 / 72 – 125|
|Oil Capacity compressor l / gal||4.0 / 1.1|
|Drive||Dual xpz belts|
|Full safety shutdown||Compressor & Engine|
|Engine output kw / hp||15.5 / 20.8|
|Engine RPM range||2200 / 3600|
|Gas tank capacity l / gal||20 / 5.3|
|Dry weight kg/lbs||110 / 242|
|Dimension L x W x H||29.5 x 22 x 22 in
75 x 56 x 56 cm
|Sound level dB(A) @ 23 feet||74|
*Optional 12 bar / 175 psi model available